IKAD’s highly skilled and specialised teams of mechanical fitters and technicians have extensive experience across a range of Industry Sectors.
IKAD can adapt to the most complex of tasks, whether it be in one of our fully equipped workshops, or on a remote client site providing a mobile service.
IKAD since its inception has been integral to the through life support and maintenance of both public and private assets, whether it be a naval vessel, a water treatment facility or a mine processing plant.
The range of mechanical fitting tasks and equipment which IKAD has expertise installing, and maintaining includes the following;
- Rotatable Supply Equipment
- Fuel, Gas and Diesel plant
- Gas Turbine Systems
- Materials Handling Equipment
- Chemical and/or Water Treatment Plant
- Minesite Infrastructure
- Power generation systems
- Ship propulsion, stabilizer, power generation, weapons, navigational, structural, and hospitality / habitability systems.
- Ships water tight integrity systems (Pneumatic / Hydraulic / Electric Doors Hatches and Seals)
- RAS (Replenishment at sea) and FAS (Fuel at Sea) systems
- Anchoring and mooring systems
- Load shifting equipment including cranes, davits and winches
- PRCA (Pre / Post Refit Condition Assessment) of ships systems
- Fluid transfer systems (Water, Fuel, Oil, Sea Water)
- Laser Alignment, Vibration Analysis and condition monitoring / assessment
- In-situ Machining