IKAD Engineering Marine
Our business is to provide support and service to the Commercial and Offshore markets. We combine engineering expertise and unmatched levels of subject matter knowledge with fully internationally accredited manufacturing, maintenance, repair and overhaul capabilities. We deliver best value and highest quality products and services that ensure reduced life cycle costs and maximum asset availability.
IKAD Engineering’s primary areas of marine expertise includes mechanical engineering, structural and piping engineering and surface treatment / preservation. All delivered using the most advanced technology and processes, coupled with our highly skilled, dedicated and committed workforce.
We take on any challenge and work with our client to meet their manufacturing, maintenance, repair, overhaul and processing requirements, no matter size, complexity or schedule.
- All aspects of fitting and machining including In-situ Machining
- Overhaul, Rebuild, and Remanufacture ships machinery
- Main and Auxilary engines
- Steering and Navigation Systems
- Anchor and Mooring and Winching systems / components
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic Systems
- Pumps, valves and control systems
- Cranes, Davits and Lifts
- Propulsion, Bow, Stern, Azi Thruster, and stabiliser systems
- Labour, tooling and equipment hire
- All aspects of Heavy Rigging and load shifting
- Laser Alignment and Vibration Analysis
STRUCTURAL AND PIPING
- Welding & weld repair of all ferrous and non-ferrous materials fitted to vessels to stringent various Welding Codes including ISO, Mil-spec and many various applicable codes.
- Piping System design, maintenance, replacement & repair of varying diameters/sizes from gauge line to Large bore & materials including but not limited Copper Nickel, multiple varying grades of S/S, carbon steel etc.
- Accredited GRE Piping System Installers
- Multi discipline Repair Works inclusive of General, Structural, Deck and Hull plate repair, replacement/renewal.
- Supply of diverse range of Exotic materials & products
- Coating application is conducted above and beyond the specification’s required.
- Attention to detail is overseen by our NACE 1 & 2 inspectors and conducted in accordance with Australian and International standards.
- Our team has many years of experience in abrasive blasting, mechanical surface preparation, airless/conventional & brush/roller application including specialised application of tank